As seasons change the joints ache
Navigating the labyrinth of invisible pain,
Arthritis weaves its presence, a relentless chain.
Ankles once whole, now bear the scars,
Broken paths, altered gait, and weighty bars.
A dance with discomfort, both day and night,
Every step, a reminder of the fight.
Invisible battles etched on bones and skin,
Struggling to find peace in the chaos within.
Yet within the struggle, resilience takes root,
With every challenge faced, strength takes its route.
Though hidden from view, the impact is real,
Invisible warriors rise, never to yield or kneel.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe