Hi

Options
AutisticMum
AutisticMum Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hi. Just registered. I have osteoarthritis in my knees and back and hip pain I've not been able to get diagnosed as anything. I also have had a lot of pain in one of my shoulders and in my heels in recent months. I am also autistic, ADHD and diabetic.

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 798
    edited 1. Sep 2023, 14:30
    Options

Hi @AutisticMum

Welcome to the online community,glad you have found us and great to see you posting already.

You write that you have osteoarthritis in knee back and spine and have hip pain but have not yet been diagnosed. You are also autistic, ADHD and diabetic.

Are you going to see your GP for a diagnosis you didnt say?.

Here are a few links that may help

Please let us know how you get on and do go onto our forums and chat to others.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• AutisticMum
    Options

My hip and knee Osteoarthritis was diagnosed by my GP with the aid of x rays done at my local hospital. My hips didn't show any changes so I am at a dead end on getting what that pain is diagnosed. And since that post I have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, less than a month ago in fact, so between that & my dressing changes on my leg ulcers I have been overloaded with appointments anyway.