Qestion about the forum

Options
Redlady07
Redlady07 Member Posts: 25
edited 2. Sep 2023, 08:17 in Chat to our Helpline Team

😍When I registered I seem to have been given an emoji - sad face and I see many people have differing ones. How can you change your icon? Don't see an immediate fix.

Lynn

Comments

• Naomi33
    Naomi33 Moderator Posts: 290
    Options

Morning @Redlady07

I updated mine a while ago so will have to investigate again for you and will advise you soon.

Sorry for delay memory not what it was.

Thanks @Naomi33

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Naomi33
    Naomi33 Moderator Posts: 290
    Options

Hello @Redlady07

Think I have remembered.........

if you right click your emoji

Then click edit

A page of emjois appear click on which suits you.

Then save.

Hope this helps you will see soon hopefully xx

@Naomi33

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi@Redlady07 (and thanks @Naomi33 )

I'm just wanted to welcome you to the Helpline, so if you'd like any information about managing arthritis or would like some informal support, you are in the right place.

All the best, Guy - Helpline Team

• Redlady07
    Redlady07 Member Posts: 25
    Options

How to change the emoji I have been randomly given! Someone said right click on the emoji - that does not give me the option to edit. i'm baffled.

Lynn M

• jamieA
    jamieA Member Posts: 723
    Options

Hi @Redlady07

Firstly left click the emoji you currently have of you at the top right hand side of the page. That opens a smaller window of you account and privacy serttings with a larger emoji with your site name under it. Click on this emoji and that opens a page Home, Profile, Activity with an even larger emoji. To the left of this large emoji is a drop down silhoette. Click on the down arrow and select edit profile. That opens a page with a window on the right where you can select Change My Picture.