Supplements for osteoarthritis
I've recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis and would like to know which supplements work - and which don't, in your experience.
I'm currently taking glucosamine with chondroitin, plus fish oil and turmeric, but really don't know if they're doing any good or not. Are they a waste of money?
Also there is a lot of conflicting info on the Internet so you just don't know what to believe.
I've read that taking boswellia serrata and hyaluronic acid are beneficial, would anybody agree with that?
Thanks so much, I'd be very grateful for any advice on this.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe