Hello everyone , new here

Options
Car55
Car55 Member Posts: 1
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

I have had arthritis problems since a child , my parents had to have my shoes built up , not disabled but things going on . Gradually the joints have deteriorated and with fibromyalgia too , I have to take things at a much slower pace . Now 70 it all seems worse , but I keep as mobile as I can and manage day to day .

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,022
    Options

Hello @Car55 and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

Good to see that you are staying as active as you can. Every bit helps. You might like to have a look at some of the exercise videos that Versus Arthritis have commissioned as these are designed to help but do as much as you feel like (we all have good days and some not so good). Have a look at the link below.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure others will connect with you soon. I always say to people that you are now among new friends that you just haven't met yet.

With best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm