Support Groups

Options

I live near between Doncaster and Barnsley. Does anyone know of any support/social groups in this area please. I looked and thought I had found one but I don't think it is running now. Thank you

Comments

• Woofy
    Woofy Member Posts: 277
    Options

Strangely enough I was thinking along similar lines. I live near Bristol, and we don’t have anything local to where I live.

someone suggested to me I should start a group. Not sure how id go about it. Lol.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options

Ask @PeterJ ? Maybe he can definitely find out he's our admin person.

Toni x

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi @lindamay

Thank you for your posting on the online community and my apologies for the delay in replying to you. You may have already looked at our groups or branches near you on our website but if you go to the link In Your Area and type in your postcode. This will take you to information about what is available in your area.

You can also get more information about our groups if you contact our supporter services.. You can contact them by phone on 0300 790 0400 or by email at enquiries@versusarthritis.org 

They should also be able to advice on starting new groups and how you may be able to go about this.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes

Dawn

Helpline Advisor