Options
Tray
Tray Member Posts: 14
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hi, diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in May, started sulfasalazine in July, early days, too early to say meds are working, unsure of what to expect x

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hello @Tray and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and that you have been prescribed Sulfasalazine. Our website has a lot of useful information and is a good place to have a look around, but in the meantime have a look at the following couple of links from it which you may find useful.

and

Please keep posting now that you are here and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their support and experiences.

With best wishes,

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Tray
    Options

Thanks Peter, I've got a clinic visit tomorrow so hoping to get a few answers to a few issues and things I have a read on the Internet, so fingers crossed 🤞

• Tray
    Options

Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me if hot flushes or sweats is a side effect of the rheumatoid arthritis, difficult to determine if its the ra, age , blood pressure or my thyroid is off slightly