Hello everyone, hoping to pick some collective brains please!
About 3 weeks ago I went to answer a call of nature in the middle of the night and in a first for me I had a fall, splitting my head open, busting my nose and causing some mild concussion.
Following my usual routine when I got up in the morning, I was applying my gels to my left knee and realised it was numb at the front and down towards the shin, a feeling a bit like having a dead leg or arm.
I'm wondering if anyone may have an explanation - both my knees are bone-on-bone OA and need a total replacement. The GP hasn't been helpful at all yet this numbness still persists. It's not causing any tingling, etc and my pain is a steady 1-2 as it has been for many months now.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe