HLA-B27 positive and Seronegative RA Arthritis
I just wondered if anyone else has this gene, and how it has affected their arthritis.
I have been diagnosed with Seronegative RA Arthritis, and I wonder if this could become ankylosing spondylitis. I also have osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, I fear for my future, consequently I feel stressed.
Is anyone else feeling the same?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe