Thank you

Options
Shell50
Shell50 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Thanks for having this group. I always feel so alone when I get flare ups and think people don't believe it's as bad as it is at times. Looking forward to joining in with discussions and getting any useful tips x

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hello @Shell50 and welcome to the Community and thank you for your kind words. The Community is a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I think most of us feel alone with arthritis at times but you will soon find that you are not alone and that others on here are going through similar times as yourself. I always think of the group as full of friends, I just haven't chatted to them all yet 😊

Our website is also full of useful information and I would recommend having a look at it, to help I've put a link in below which may be off interest.

Please post and let us know how you are getting on and if you have any specific questions pop them in to a discussion and we will all help if we can.

With best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm