Options
JohnP003
JohnP003 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hi, my name is John Porter and I have just been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. This is my first post on here so I just wanted to say hello to everyone. 🤪

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 798
    Options

Hi@JohnP003

Welcome to the online community.good to see you posting already.

You write that you have just been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis and have just logged on to say hello.

Thankyou for wanting to come on our forums,everyone is friendly and chatty so just begin to chat and you will get answers,they all understand what you are going through as we all have some form of Arthritis.

It would be good to tell us your journey with arthritis as we can help you better knowing your needs and outlook.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• JohnP003
    JohnP003 Member Posts: 2
    Options

My journey with arthritis has just begun, I have been having pains in my wrists and knees and with constantly aching legs, especially the right one. Finding it painful going upstairs. Only got my diagnosis yesterday and have been told to use something like voltarol three times a day. GP has told me it’s all about pain management now 🤪🤪

• Daphne
    Daphne Member Posts: 27
    Options

Welcome xxx