Have your say in We Are Undefeatable’s public consultation!
We Are Undefeatable is a campaign supporting people with long term health conditions to be more active, and this September they’re gathering ideas from the public to help shape and develop new tools and resources.
If you live with a health condition, you can help shape the future of We Are Undefeatable and the support they can provide. To get involved and have your say, click here to complete the online questions.
Thank you for your support and we would hugely appreciate if you could share this with others.
This is supported by Versus Arthritis
Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe