New and In Lots of Pain

Options

So. 2016 i was diagnosed with chronic tendernitis. Came along with the territory of being a Massage therapist or ao i thought ..2018 diagnosed with OsteoArthritis. pain just kept getting worse and worse. 2019 buldging disk and opted to have c2&3 surgery. Surgery actually made my right side neck as bad as left. not even 6 months later, i was 42 at the time i actually had a mini stroke . Since then was diagnosed with Neuropathy and Lupus. Im now 46 and seriously thinkinh about asking the dic to amoutate my left arm and obviously hand. I can not stand the pain anymore ! Its literally excruciating single day of my life . Im tired of the shots and meds i get every month. I hate living like this. I dont know what to do anymore, its hard to function and focus on my other goals with the pain distraction. Ive tried massage, Floatation therapy, physical therapy, shots pain killers etc, can anyone out there help me . My left neck down to my finger tips ( only on left side is constant chronic pain. Now past year my left knee down to my toes hurt ao bad, sometimes i cant even walk! I cant help but think only left side Odd unless these dictors are. Missing something. If anyone has any info, feedback advice etc. I would apprwciate it. My quality life is ao diminished i cant afford to just go on SSI and thats not going to cure me anywAy pls someone help

Comments

• PeterJ
    PeterJ Administrator Posts: 892
    Options

Hello @Angelina22 and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

First of all I moved your post to a new discussion on its own so hopefully you will get more people connecting with you - hope that is OK. I understand from your post that you are in a lot of pain and have tried various things. I do hope that someone can come up with something that works that will work for you. I've put a couple of links in below from our website which might be worth a look and we have a Helpline (number below) if you need more guidance though they are not medical.

and The Escape Pain Programme

Please do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on. You are now among friends who understand some of what you are going through and I am sure will offer their support, experience and advice.

With best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm