Saying hi and acupuncture question
Hi, I've joined because my partner who is only 46 has lower back arthritis that is quite bad.
He normally hides how much pain he is in, but the last week he has been off work because he can barely move.
He also asked me to book some acupuncture for him (he hates needles so I know he is in agony)
He is currently been prescribed prolonged release dihydrocodeine, next step is morphine based drugs which he doesn't want.
Can anyone advise if acupuncture can help with the pain? It's quite expensive so I want to know if it will help.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe