After a couple of years being treated for neuropathy my GP now says I have arthritis in my knees and possibly a hip. I'm waiting for xrays.
I'm ok during the day and apart from slowing down a bit keep going as normal. At night I'm a mess. The pain in my right leg from the top to the ankle. This leg doesn't seem to be in the right position . It's sort of turning inwards,, though it's not obvious tilI try and exercise the leg and it won't move away from the body as it hurts too much. It's 3:45 now and I have yet to get to sleep.
A chap from my local Facebook page told me to try this site out as he found it useful.
I need ideas for getting to sleep.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe