Hi everyone

Options
Stepherz
Stepherz Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hello, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis this morning. Guess I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Worried about how it's going to affect my life etc. Got an appointment next week with a RA nurse so I writing down all my questions. Just wanted to say hi. Hope you're all doing OK x

Comments

• Hi @Stepherz

Welcome to our Online Community, thank you for taking the time to join us, we are a lovely group of people and hope that your experience with us will be helpful.

We are sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) it is more than understandable that you are feeling overwhelmed by it all, it will take time to come to terms with it but it doesn't mean to say that you cannot carry on living your life.

It will take time to process all of this but there are treatments available that can help with the condition so that you are able to carry on doing the things that you enjoy.

It is great that you are writing down questions that you need to ask before your appointment we hope that you get all the support you need during this journey.

Best wishes

Chris (Moderator)