I am 62 years old and I have lived with RA since I was 17 years old. I count myself as lucky as I managed a fulltime job up to 55 years old when I took early retirement on advice after a left shoulder replacement, Since then I have had a right hip replacement and a couple of weeks ago my left hand thumb pinned and straightened.
I have joined as it would be nice to catch up with people dealing with the same problems and pain day to day.
I like gardening and crafting both are getting harder to keep up as time goes on.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe