'World Gratitude Day'
It is, according to a U.S. friend, World Gratitude Day. So here are a few things I'm grateful for:
Family and friends
The technology that keeps us in close touch however far apart
My bungalow with walk-in shower, seat and grab rails and riser recliner which works much better than I do.
Free medical cover. My medication alone would probably be unaffordable let alone the operations
The ability to still be useful to others despite a rapidly declining / declined body
The beautiful changing scenery of autumn. And winter, spring and summer.
Laughter in its many forms of transport
Music, poetry, cricket, baseball, rugby
Phew! And that's just the start!
What are you grateful for?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe