Hi everyone thank you for letting me join,a little about me.
I prolapsed the lower 2 disc's in back just over 2 years ago. Still suffering with the pain I went back to my doctor's in July. After blood tests and having lived with mild psosris plus a few other niggles, I have been referred to rheumatology for diagnosis.
This is going to take around 6 months so any tips or advise to get me through this first stage would be great.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe