Options
Katherine
Katherine Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone thank you for letting me join,a little about me.

I prolapsed the lower 2 disc's in back just over 2 years ago. Still suffering with the pain I went back to my doctor's in July. After blood tests and having lived with mild psosris plus a few other niggles, I have been referred to rheumatology for diagnosis.

This is going to take around 6 months so any tips or advise to get me through this first stage would be great.

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,015
    Options

Hello @Katherine and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have pain in your back and have been referred to rheumatology for diagnosis. I hope that they get you diagnosed soon so that you can start treatment. I've put a couple of links in below from our website that might be of use to you.

also have a look at the following general item on arthritis

you can follow the links to more detail but best to get your diagnosis first.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and once again welcome.

With best wishes,

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Moi
    Moi Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hello everyone

Am new here ! Just been told I have osteoarthritis in my right hand knuckle , any advice appreciated x

moira