Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
I have had both for over 20 years. A left knee unicompartmental. A complete reverse right should replacement. Right Foot op. Left wrist op.
Now my right knee and right hand and wrist are very bad and so is my left hip and lower spine.
GP sent me to physio for hip but it is making it worse.
Also on list for hand specialist for 2 months.
Can now hardly use it and 2 fingers and thumb go numb when eating and gripping a knife of other objects.
I cannot afford to go private. What can I do.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe