Diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis 1 year ago, aged 30
I was diagnosed with PsA just over a year ago, having had symptoms for almost 2 years now. I'm struggling to come to terms with living with a chronic condition that rarely seems to get any better. it's having a real effect on my mental health and my life as a whole. Sometimes I feel like I have to limit myself so much, that I'm always making trade-offs and finding it so hard to do.
Would love to meet some people experiencing similar challenges to see how we can help and support each other.
Am in the Bristol-based area so especially interested to know anyone local-ish!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe