Just joined.

Options
lolly52
lolly52 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hi All,

Just joined so come to say hi. I've got arthritis in both knees got diagnosed at 34 now 52 in alot of pain all the time now have been told I need both replaced now d8nt really want too but... I have scoliosis which couldn't be completely made straight so doesn't help but I'm lucky because at least they could straighten my back as much as they could.

Struggling with jobs now as both involve standing but keep going (bills to pay) but its a real struggle but gotta keep going right? Pain killers don't really work anymore. Hopefully we can all help each other xx

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 797
    edited 25. Sep 2023, 21:52
    Options

Hi @lolly52

Welcome to the online community great to see you posting.

You write that you are in a lot of pain due to arthritis and scoliosis diagnosed at 34years now 52 and you say that pain killers dont work now.

Here on the forums we all have some form of arthritis so understand what you are going through.

Hope this link helps in some way.Please let us know how you get on and do go onto our forums and chat to others

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm