Arthritis and perimenopause
Hi All 😁. I’m Celia, age 45, gardener with 2 kids living in sunny Kent.
I have had damaged cartilage in both knees since childhood and arthroscopy on my right knee age 20. Pain in right knee, sometimes severe, sometimes mild, last 10 years.
Then out of no where, my left knee swells, stiffens and gets so painful one year ago. It seems to get worse daily. I have just started perimenopause and am waiting (nhs!) for HRT.
Does anyone have experience of whether HTR really works to help reduce osteoarthritis symptoms?
I’m also really struggling with weight gain.
thank you lovely people
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe