Hello and trapeziectomy story thank you!

Options
mgianaco
mgianaco Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hello everyone!

I am new to this community having only earlier today found you all in my quest to find stories of recovery from trapeziectomy surgery and living with lower lumbar osteoarthritis.

I am scheduled for my first tripeziectomy on my right thumb on November twenty eighth. I have been looking for information on personal stories of recovery after surgery, and today landed on this website. I am very happy to be here.

I want to say thank you to @Trish9556 for your post on post surgery recovery involving scar tissue management, exercises for the thumb and other tools to use in those exercises. Having access to peoples' stories who have gone through this surgery means very much to me. Thank you.

For all the women in this community who are post menopausal, I wonder how many of us have experienced an increase in problems like arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc. as a result of losing oestrogen and moving into post menopause. I know I have, not to mention the abundance of other changes related to the loss of this hormone!

Comments