Liver Enzymes and methotrexate
Has anyone else ever had to pause taking Methotrexate due to high alanine transferase?
how long did it take for your results to go back to normal, and have you had any problems since?
I've paused the injections for over a month. Injected last week but just got my bloods back and it's starting to rise again. Wondering if I'll have to stop permanently.
It would be interesting to know other people's experience surrounding this.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe