Zero point arthritis
Friends, all my test reports are normal (negative), RA, uric acid, anti ccp, ANA blot, g6pd, HLA b 27, C3, C4. Yet I have severe joint issues. All over the body. Ultra sound of palms have shown some inflammation in wrists and index finger and thumbs.
I don't know the correlation, but I do believe taking lemon shots early morning hasn't suited me. I was told it's suppose to be anti inflammatory, so i consumed. I lost a lot of weight, but guess weakened my muscles in the process too.
I have been advised to take HCQ. Would like to hear from people who are already taking this medication about their experience, benefits, side effect. Thanks.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe