Cervical spondylosis and migraine?
I was diagnosed with cervical spondylosis about a year ago and my neck is achy, creaky and a bit tender. I last had a silent migraine six years ago - now I've had two since Thursday of last week and yesterday's wasn't good. I don't get a headache, but the aura and feeling nauseous lasted longer than usual. I still feel spaced out today and am seeing the GP this afternoon, mainly because of the length of time of the aura which normally goes with 30 minutes.
Just wondered if others with CS also get migraines. My shoulders and neck feel tender this morning and my head feels heavy. Probably a migraine hangover but I'd be interested to know if others get this.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe