Hello nice to meet you all!
my name is Jayne. I’m 58. I love my two dogs, gardening and reading. My favourite thing to do is to read outside with my two dogs after doing a little gardening osteoarthritis permitting. I love being outside when my pain isn’t too bad.
I have a lovely supportive husband who I love to bits. He steps in to do the things I can’t.
Although I have osteoarthritis and all the things that go with it I feel lucky in my life. I do get days when I feel very down though and someone else to remind me things get better or to have been there will be fantastic.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe