Appointment with GP help me get the best
Hi I have an appointment later on today.
I want to ask the right questions re my osteoarthritis in my hands.
Like as well as ibuprofen gel is there an alternative (Capsaicin?) and physio is this helpful?
What can I expect in the future if I am struggling at age 61?
Anyone think of anything else I can ask?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe