Hello everyone, I'm new here. The site gave me a red face, but I'm not angry, honestly.
I was wondering if it's possible to be referred to a rheumatologist for Osteoarthritis? I have asked a few times at my GP practice, and have been told that a rheumatologist will not see osteoarthritis sufferers. Does anyone know if this is actually true? Or am I just being fobbed off?
Also, does physiotherapy actually work with Osteoarthritis? I've been given a load of exercises on paper to try, but they don't seem to be helping.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe