TaffyJan
TaffyJan Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone 🤗

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,022
    Options

Hello @TaffyJan and welcome to our friendly and supportive Community. I hope that you find that as well.

Now you are here why not tell us a bit about yourself so that others can connect with you to share support and experiences. Good to have you here and looking forward to chatting.

Best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• IanM
    IanM Member Posts: 3
    Options

Good afternoon all, newbie here...

• noddingtonpete
    Options

Hello @IanM and welcome to you to. I hope that you find this a good Community as again if you could share a little about yourself it will enable others to drop by and say Hello to you as well.

Best wishes

Peter (moderator)

• IanM
    IanM Member Posts: 3
    Options

Good afternoon all, newbie here...I have lived with arthritis for 13 years now...YAY!! my bike is my friend..struggle to walk sometimes but can ride fir hours with no pain.#therapybike.

• TaffyJan
    TaffyJan Member Posts: 3
    Options

I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment how quickly I seem to have degenerated 😆...I have arthritis in neck, back, both hips, hands, wrists and knees... I also have chronic fatigue, long term depression ( since teenager), acute social anxiety with panic attacks. The results from my recent MRI couple of weeks ago sadly confirmed my back is a mess but nothing can be done. I take oral morphine, slow release morphine, I’ve been on diazepam for 15 years and have just started Dulovatine. So all in all I feel a total mess and very much alone, I don’t like asking for help, I keep a lot hidden from my family.... just trying to plod on - sorry for such a long introduction - but that’s my story. X🦋

• noddingtonpete
    Options

Hello @TaffyJan and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well.

I understand that you have arthritis in many joints and have fatigue, depression and anxiety and feel alone. First of all you are not alone now. I think of the Community as friends I just haven't connected with, and a lot of people on here understand what you are going through. I've put a couple of links in below from our website which I hope might be of use.

and

Please keep posting now you are here and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their support as well.

With best wishes

Peter (moderator)