Nuffield health course
I have been on the Nuffield course last year.
It's good and it's totally Free
Basically they give you a free. Nuffield membership where you can use all the facilities.. When the program is finished they offer a large discount of Nuffield membership. I did not sign up for the yearly membership as the Nuffield takes 4 buses a day.
They show you exercises talk about pain management etc. Introduce you to the gym equipment. Basically it's up to you. You get assessment pre program and a follow up post program.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe