New to the group
Morning and gentle hugs to all,
My name's Lynne and I've been living with Rheumatoid Arthritis for 10 years now.
My previous biologic treatment has stopped working after 7 years, 😫currently on nothing, waiting for a change in medication.
I'd love to hear of people's experience changing (only successful ones please, I have to hold on to some hope)
I'm sure I didn't have as much pain in as many places as I do now when I was first diagnosed!!!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe