New to the group

Options
Lynne250166
Lynne250166 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Morning and gentle hugs to all,

My name's Lynne and I've been living with Rheumatoid Arthritis for 10 years now.

My previous biologic treatment has stopped working after 7 years, 😫currently on nothing, waiting for a change in medication.

I'd love to hear of people's experience changing (only successful ones please, I have to hold on to some hope)

I'm sure I didn't have as much pain in as many places as I do now when I was first diagnosed!!!

Comments

• CarylW
    CarylW Member Posts: 274
    Options

Hello @Lynne250166

I am glad you have found our online forum and I hope you will find it a helpful and supportive place to discuss and interact with other members.

I understand that you have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis for ten years and currently you are waiting for a change in medication.

I hope you find the link I have posted below a useful starting place for coping with the pain you are in.

Do let us know how you get on - we are always interested to hear.

Best wishes

Caryl

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Lynne250166
    Options

Hi Caryl,

Thanks for your reply. I'll have a read of the link you sent.

Hopefully there will be something that helps. At the minute I just need something to make the pain stop, I'd settle for half an hour pain free!

Rheumy nurse has told me today My new prescription will be sent to the health care company, and I should hear something in 2 to 3 weeks. Fingers crossed 🤞