1 step forward 2 back 😥

They say things always happen for a reason !! Well I think this saying isn't always kind when you have Athritis.

How many times can someone get up brush themselves down and carry on ? Fed up with one treatment for one thing then another any one no where I am with this ?

I'm feeling low right now have RA in flare , fibromyalgia in flare and just had an emergency mri yesterday for my hip and other conditions ...this year has been rubbish been in hospital after collapsing in pain long story short have FND now am so exhausted with it all , but after not being able to use my right leg at all had great rehab team at home who have got me back up.Still not able to return to work or even drive right now.

Has any one else been or are going through any of this I would love to have someone to talk to 🙂

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 823
    edited 16. Oct 2023, 18:52

Hi @Runningtheratrace70

Welcome to the online community,so glad you have found us to have your say in your journey of arthritis.

What a lot you have gone through and are going through at this moment, but you have come to the right place to air your views and have your say,everyone on the forums know what you are going through as we all have arthritis in various forms and understand where you are coming from.

Please go onto our forums and chat to others it often helps and you will recieve a great welcome.

Here is a link that may help

please let us know how you get on,call on our telephone line and talk to some one if you want.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,733

Good Morning @Runningtheratrace70 Welcome from me too.

I have just done a very quick search for you on FND and got these results:

I think the first few actually relate to FND, the others are typos. One or two of them may still be regular posters I think @Jewels is still a fairly regular poster.

Be really useful to speak to someone who also has Arthritis I'm sure.

Best wishes

Ellen.