1 step forward 2 back 😥
They say things always happen for a reason !! Well I think this saying isn't always kind when you have Athritis.
How many times can someone get up brush themselves down and carry on ? Fed up with one treatment for one thing then another any one no where I am with this ?
I'm feeling low right now have RA in flare , fibromyalgia in flare and just had an emergency mri yesterday for my hip and other conditions ...this year has been rubbish been in hospital after collapsing in pain long story short have FND now am so exhausted with it all , but after not being able to use my right leg at all had great rehab team at home who have got me back up.Still not able to return to work or even drive right now.
Has any one else been or are going through any of this I would love to have someone to talk to 🙂
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe