Joined for everyone’s expertises in Arthritis
I am newly diagnosed as having RA after suffering pain for over 20 years and struggling with juggling work and life normally with life being put on hold for obvious financial implications.
I would love advise on how everyone else juggles this especially if you work full time and you are single with no one to do tasks that you can’t do that day.
I am not looking for sympathy. I would like practical advice please and thanks for your responses in advance .
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe