PsA, RA and Fibromyalgia - what helps your pain?
I am a first time user here. I am in need of advise if anyone can help me....I have Psoriasis Arthritis, RA and Fibromialgia. I am in pain every day all day long ! With oxycodone my pain level is at 7 from 1 to 10.
I am taking a shuts on a weekly basis of steroids (betaminasone 6 mg ) but almost Not working and the sides effects are killing me....I am looking for an alternative to the steroids injecciones..please help !
God bless u all
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe