I’m new here.

Karenhug
Karenhug Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

Hi,

My arthritis has been getting worse lately despite all I do to help myself so I’m just hoping that I will be able to get help and support from the lovely people here.

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,195

Hello @Karenhug and welcome to the Community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that will be your experience as well. I understand that you are joining to get help and support - you are definitely in the right place and now among friends that you just haven't chatted to yet.

We also try and offer support by providing information so if you have anything specific you are interested in please just ask, as an example we have links on our website to arthritis, treatments and medications, hints and tips and so on, e.g.

so if you would like to share a little more about how arthritis affects you others will I am sure connect and start chatting. We also have some areas just for a chat, e.g. Val's Café, so if you just want to chat that is fine.

Please keep posting now you are here and again welcome.

With best wishes

Peter (moderator)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm