New to the community
Hi, I am new to the site, I have arthritis in my hands and really struggle on occasions. I am hoping for advice, any welcome, lol, I work as a nurse one day a week, complements of the Government as they put my state pension off for 6 yrs!!!
The left is worse than the right, my hands get stiff, and hurt doing normal, everyday tasks. I had a knuckle joint replaced in my middle finger last November, movement not good, but pain is much less.
I take turmeric, and glucosamine. I use paracetamol regularly. No support from the GP, no advice etc.
So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe