Struggling with physio?
I think most of us who've been diagnosed with ankle, knee or hip Arthritis know that Physio is one of the best ways to build strength in tissues and tendons around affected joints. Thing is, some of us struggle to do it either because of pain or out of sheer boredom.
Music may help.
Putting on a tune that gets your feet tapping may do more than you think.
As I write this I've got a fave album blasting out a couple of years ago I'd have danced to, instead I'm tapping my feet and heels and moving my legs around, it's way more and way longer than my physio and I'll bet it's doing just as good for my knees!
Find your thing, whatever works, have fun and who knows - it may just give you something back.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 671 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe