Anyone else with this type of arthritis?
I was diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis(i also have osteoarthritis)after contracting a children's virus (slapped cheek) I was ill for 3 months about 11 years ago, it developed into human parvovirus/fifth disease ( not the same as dogs get lol🤦♀️) it made my immune system plummet which then left me with painful joints and inflammation and constant flare-ups. Apart from Gabapentine and Etorocoxib I am on Hydroxychloroquine and methotrexate.
Interested to see if anyone else has this type of arthritis?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe