Hi everyone ☺️
While checking and confirming a diagnosis of Osteoarthritis in my thumbs it appears I also have Lupus!
Had a tonne of blood tests, one meeting with a consultant who casually told me I had Lupus and that's it.
Blood tests done in July 22. Text to point out the high levels of ANA and positive anti dsDNA in September 23 (I had no idea what it was). Appointment with a Rheumatologist in February this year who after a thorough examination started talking to me about Lupus.
That was it really. Nothing since.
I don't know if some of my aches and pains are my age (57), the Menopause or Lupus. Not sure what I should be looking out for or if I should have some sort of follow up.
Just pootling along, getting on with it.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe