Hi, only my second visit, but I want to know if anyone suffers from brain fog, or reads something that they can't digest and have to read a few times?
I was recently diagnosed, but the shock comes from the lack of explanation as much as anything else. 'you have osteoarthritis of the knee' without any suggestion of what would happen to me in the next few weeks, was awful. I spoke to a physiotherapist over the phone and have not been able to contact them since. I fall between days of 'I must do something about this' to 'being too tired trying to manage this'. I'm doing ok today, as my swelling has almost gone, although I feel the last part may be damaged too far to completely shrink back to normal. Again, is this usual?
Thank you, if you've got this far. I hope the day is going to be kind to everyone. Any responses are really appreciated.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe