Help living with inflammatory arthritis
Hi everyone, I'm new to this group and not really sure how to start. Basically I was fit and healthy 38yrs old in 2020, taking health for granted as you do. Then possibly after having covid I developed reactive arthritis, which has totally destroyed my life. I live in constant pain, loss my job, cant walk well with many days of housebound.
I've had to fight to be heard and eventually given DMARDS but the side effects were horrendous I'd had to stop after 9months.
How do you cope with all the synovitis,bursitis, tendonitis, all soft tissues knackered.
Anyone with any arthritis giving advice would be grateful.
I cant seem to get anywhere and there is such a stigma to reactive arthritis and no one gets it
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe