Long Distance Trek advice / views
I have this week been diagnosed with Arthritis, mainly in Left Hip but also in Right. I am a keen walker and yesterday did a 10 mile walk with a friend, felt stiff afterwards and this morning.
I have a booked Long Distance Trek called the W Trek in Patagonia in January 2024, one that I have wanted to do for some time so very much looking forward to doing it. However, it is 46 miles across 4 days and some of it is fairly strenuous and so am just wondering if anyone with Arthritis has done something similar and has any recommendations / tips for how to handle this.
Any advice really appreciated.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 671 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe