37 with Hip OA and contstant pain
Ive recently been diagnosed after a year of hip and lower back pain with Hip OA. It is and has been pretty debilitating so far as i have two young children and with full time.
Hoping that there might be some people who can relate or have gone through it and found ways to improve and reduce pain. I’m not looking to play sport, just daily life without constant pain!
Feel like it’s a bit of a minefield knowing what to do to make changes and what my new normal is or can be.
Any helpful or empathetic thoughts welcome!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe