Hello

Options
Juleskimber58
Juleskimber58 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:11 in Living with arthritis

I’m brand new to this and have recently been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis…I’m scared and suffering with anxiety/panic attacks and really don’t know how life is now going to be from now on! I know I’m not the only one to be going through this right now but it feels like I am!

Comments

• CarylW
    CarylW Member Posts: 274
    Options

Hello @Juleskimber58 and welcome to the online forum. We are a friendly group and will try and help with information and support when we can. I am sure members who have a similar experience to you will be in touch soon.

I understand that you have recently been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and you are feeling anxious and worried about how it will affect you. It's absolutely understandable you feel this way - a new diagnosis can be difficult to get used to.

You may find this information helpful https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/conditions/psoriatic-arthritis/ and you can explore our website to find other information - click on the black box top left and use the magnifying glass to search.

Please keep posting and have a look at other people's posts on the online community.

Best wishes

Caryl

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Juleskimber58
    Options

Thank you so much Caryl for your reply…yes it is scary but I hope, with time, I can feel less scared and back to my old self or as near as I can get to it!

thank you again