Recently diagnosed with osteoarthritis
I’ve been having pain in my lower necks and crippling headaches for a while now so went to see my GP which lead to referral to a musculoskeletal doctor and X-ray.
Yesterday I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my lower neck. I’m 42 and have to admit, it was a bit of a shock!
The doctor has suggested physiotherapy but basically said there wasn’t a lot they could do.
if anyone has any advice on how to live with this condition, what exercise is okay, special diets or supplements that may help, I would be most grateful to hear from you.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe