So, last January 23 I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and put on Methotrexate tablets..
They weren't brilliant, so advised injections may be better . I wasn't keen, so currently trying a combination of Sulfasalazine and methotrexate tablets...
The side effects of the sulphasalazine are horrible, so considering a switch if the consultant agrees.
How bad are the injections ?
How about when traveling abroad with the medication ? Is that easy ?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe