Rheumatoid and lupus overlap
New to the group :) I feel so happy to have somewhere to ask questions and post my feelings not many people seem to understand!
This year I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and lupus has been a whirlwind as I only went to my GP with what I thought was an infection in my finger. However now diagnosed lots of things make so much sense.
I've recently been seen by a physio who found I have a positive clonus reflex and have now been referred to neurology, has anyone else had this additional symptom - wobbly reflexes is what I would call it.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe