Arthritic neck, shoulder and lower back - age doesn't help!
I am having a scan later this month but I suspect my genes are to blame. Plus bending over a desk for over 45 years... I was also an enthusiastic tennis player in my youth (with a big serve).
Commiserations with all of you who struggle on a daily basis, keep slapping on the gel. Warmth at night helps me to get some sleep. I go weekly to an exercise class (gentle) to keep moving.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe